Evolution Power Tool's Warranty
Help us provide you faster and easier support by registering your product with Evolution. Click here to Register Your Product.
Once your product is registered with us you will be eligible to take full advantage of the Evolution Warranty which covers parts and labour. Plus receive news and updates on exclusive offers, upcoming exhibitions and competitions.
Important: Please keep your proof of purchase / delivery.
The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
In the event that your machine needs repairing or replacing, you must provide proof of purchase / delivery before any work can be carried out on your machine. Without this proof, any work carried out will be chargeable.
If your Evolution power tool requires attention from our engineers, we aim to have it collected & repaired within 7-10 working days.
Summary of cover:
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
- You must provide proof of delivery/purchase before any work can be carried out on your machine. Without this proof, any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your receipt or delivery note.
- All work will be carried out by Evolution.
- Any parts which are replaced will become the property of Evolution.
- The repair or replacement of your machine under warranty will not extend the period of warranty.
- The warranty provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
What is covered?
- The repair or replacement of your machine (at Evolution's discretion), if your machine is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or function within the warranty period
(if any part is no longer available or out of manufacture, Evolution will replace it with a functional replacement part).
- Use of the machine in the UK only, overseas users should contact the official importer for that country.
What is not covered?
Evolution does not warranty the repair or replacement of a product incurred as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear (eg. Fuse, Fluids/Lubricants, Blades, etc.)
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the machine which is not in use with Evolution's user guide.
- Lack of servicing even during the warranty period.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Evolution.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Evolution Genuine Components.
- Faulty installation (except installation by Evolution).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Evolution.
How to contact Evolution
If you are in any doubt as to what is covered by your warranty,
click here to Contact Us, or call the Evolution Technical Helpline on: +44 (0)114 251 1022